- 500000.00 - 20000000.00 INR
The Sliding Deck Extension (SDE) modifies a Standard Mast Climbing Work Platform into a safe fit platform deck that makes the work easy and quick on front part of the building. They move horizontal like any other several decks and can also move up and down.
SC MCWP with joined sliding deck extension permit to works on complex building with back and forth functioning modules. In addition, they have top fixed sliding deck extension which can slide back and forth independently with two level version.
The deck is capable of sliding up-to 1.6 m outwards from the main platform. It also contains an upper deck level which is 2.1 m above the lower deck and can be easily move with it.
The movements of the deck modules have advanced motor system which can be operated with remote control and manually too. The platform is equipped with separate drive unit and equipped with two level which move with the main deck.
It is well suitable and responsible for work on the complex building surfaces, where their is need of working on the facades and high horizontal surfaces with projected angles and obstructions.
Sliding Deck Extension is characterizes with a modular system, which are widely used in building of the complex frontal work. The customers can decide the number of moving decks before ordering as the number and width of deck is an important factor.
The number of decks and their width can be manufactured and designs according to the clients requirement. SDE expansion is offered as Scanclimber MCWP models: SC5000, SC6000 and SC8000.
The MCWP can be set up in one position and moved both up and down during the operational work.
- Platform front can be adjusted safely in the air.
- It is easy to access on building with frontal projections and offsets.
- Advanced design, materials allow them to use in any harsh conditions and they can be easily disabled and set up again.
- Small set up area allows use in engorged environment and their light weight mechanical parts do not require special transport to carry them.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- As per the requirement Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO : 2015, CE Certificate, EN 280 : 2013
208, Building No.1, Sector 2, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400710, India