The Snake Platform is unique added feature to the scanclimber product range. It is a joined platform system that can be used with Scanclimber SC5000, SC6000, SC8000 and SC10000 mast climbing work platforms. It is consists of a various platform with a root adapter. The sections are offered in 1.5 m to 0.6 m lengths and can be safely adjusted in different angles (+- 45 degree) at any height and different forms of the building shape. It can be simply set up and align with ratchet or a screw gun. The Snake Platform is amazingly suitable for round, curved, cone shape and also with varying wall surfaces.
- The platform have rotatory ability and can be simply adjusted in the air with complete safety.
- The sections can be turned in different 90 degree ranges with respect to its other sections.
- Single mast L and T adapters can accessed on internal and external tubular facades.
- They can easily bypass all the barriers and hindrance of the architectural areas.
- Their light weight components parts donât require special transport to carry them.
- It modern design, material and manufacture make them more independent to use in rough environmental condition.
- Have limitless height ability.
- It fast set up and dismantle decreases overall production time .
- Required minimum ground area for the alignment of the components parts.
- Key areas of applications:
- They are widely used in the petrochemical facilities, power generation, bridge structure, industrial plants, shipyards and wind generation construction and maintenance areas.
208, Building No.1, Sector 2, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400710, India